Institution monitors the performance of the students through Unit, Midterm, Semester/Annual exams.
Continuous assessment of the students is ensured through the aforesaid evaluation mechanisms.
- Two internal exams are being conducted in each semester. The answer scripts of respective subjects are valued internally by the faculty concerned. The valued scripts are shown to the students and the faculty members discuss each wrong answer and thus students are enlightened. After the completion of 90 instruction days semester end exams are conducted. I, III, V, semester exams are conducted in the month of September/October. II, IV,VI semester exams are conducted in the month of March/April. Internal examinations are also conducted as per the time table framed.
Evaluation methods are communicated to students at the beginning of the year
- At the commencement of every academic year, special sessions are held for students, parents. The Principal and HOD’s explain in detail the evaluative methods followed and clarify their doubts if any.
- The time table for the mid semester and semester end exams are displayed in the notice board well in advance.
Mechanism for Redressal of grievances regarding evaluation:
- The answer scripts are distributed to the students by the teachers concerned. They are free to discuss the marks allotted in the answer scripts of internal assessment exam when distributed for verification. The grievance is rectified there itself duly recording in the register kept for the purpose.
- There is a provision for revaluation.
- A separate suggestion box is kept at the exam cell etc.
- The grievances redressal committee reviews the complaints about valuation and takes necessary steps.
The results of Semester/Annual Exams are announced by the affiliating university on its official website: www.krishnauniversity.ac.in