- Along with curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, students are given instruction in value based education.
- Extension programmes are organized to instill in the students social and civic responsibilities.
- Personal skills are developed through lectures delivered by experts in their respective fields.
- Measures are taken to enhance confidence of the students to participate in public speaking and cultural activities.
- Instruction on moral education is given through the writings on the walls, charts, maps, pictures, Power Point Presentations etc.
- Now and then guest lectures on spiritual education which is basically aimed at teaching moral values of life are arranged.
In this direction the affiliating university in consultation with the Commissionerate of Collegiate Education, has introduced a compulsory paper on value based education entitled as “Human Values and Professional Ethics” with a view to making the students responsible and exemplary citizens of the society.