Memoranda of Understanding:
To develop relationships for mutual benefit, the College has so far entered into MOUs with Krishna University, Machilipatnam and established linkages with several organizations of high repute. They include Research Institutions, Government Organizations, Non-Government Organizations, etc.
The quality policy of the College is to achieve excellence in teaching, learning and evaluation.
- By imparting globally focused education
- By establishing synergic relationships with Industry and Society
- By developing state-of the-art infrastructure and well endowed faculty
- By imparting knowledge through team work and incessant efforts
Quality objectives are set for every department.
Quality Circles are promoted in all academic departments to involve faculty, students, research scholars and non-teaching staff in the organization and development process of the respective academic departments.
Annual Internal Quality Audit:
To monitor the continuous progress of the college through an annual internal audit conducted by the IQAC by giving a schedule to the departments. The activities are:
- Enable the faculty to work in the direction of innovations in Higher Education sector.
- Motivate the teachers to aim constantly at quality and sustenance activities.
- Help the faculty to use innovative methods in class room teaching & learning process.
- Encourage teachers to improve their professional grades.
- Develop research culture at the grass root level.
- Review the functioning of departments, activities and facilities.
- Evaluate individual teacher performance.
- To solve the grievances of the departments.
For the academic departments and individual faculty members, performance indicators have been developed and the performance is assessed periodically.
Feedback from students on faculty performance, usefulness of the curriculum, infrastructure, administration and support services has been taken to identify service failures and deficiencies and to take appropriate corrective and preventive measures. Feedback is also taken from employees, parents, retired teachers, supporting staff and alumni of the College.
Internal Audit: Periodic audit is conducted in all departments by Academic Audit members. The audit reports are discussed at length at the review meetings of the administration to take up corrective and preventive measures.