- Familiarize students with the concept of semester system.
- Encourage them to obtain semester-wise syllabi and model papers of subjects at the very beginning of the semester concerned.
- Monitor the academic performance of students in all subjects and post the marks/grades obtained in the individual progress cards.
- Monitor the progress of the ward in Career Oriented Programme ( COP ) – if any
- Check whether there is any backlog of subjects and papers. Facilitate student-teacher interaction on the backlog subjects as and when necessary.
PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELLING :
- Assume the role of foster- parent of wards and counsel them as & when necessary in the event of stress, psychological discrepancy and depression.
CAREER GUIDANCE :
- Students will be constantly guided towards further studies / employment openings. Special care will be bestowed in case of final year (outgoing) students.
PARTICIPATION IN CO / EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Motivate, guide and inspire wards to enthusiastically participate in co / extra-curricular activities – like sports, quizzing, essay-writing, drawing, music, N.S.S, N.C.C, field surveys etc.
- Record achievements worthy of appreciation.